We at company Retap ApS are required to protect your privacy and your personal information in accordance with current legislation on data protection, which includes the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy
policy explains how we collect, use, store and protect your personal information.
- Our role as data controller
Company Retap ApS is the data controller of your personal data.
Our contact details are:
We have entered into data processing agreements with all necessary processors of data. Your personal data will be processed according to the instructions of Retap ApS. Retap ApS does not transfer personal data to processors of data
outside the EU or EEA.
- Collection of personal information
2.1 What information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
– Name, address and contact details (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number).
– Demographic details such as age, gender and interests.
– Information that is necessary in order to provide you with our products or services.
We focus sharply on security and make every effort to keep your personal data confidential. We only make use of data that is necessary for a purpose.
Here is a brief summary of the situations in which we collect information about you. Other situations may arise, however, in which it is necessary to collect personal information.
Personal data collected when you visit the website:
To enable us to provide the most relevant information, and thus give you the best experience of our site, we may collect the following data when you visit it:
– Your browsing behaviour on our website and online services
– The time when you click on one of our advertisements
– Information about how you make use of our website and digital services.
In that connection information is collected about the device ID, type of device, browser type, the length of your visit, your geographical location, the referring URL, your electronic address, terminal equipment and connection details, preferences, and details of how you use our services. This information may also be collected by means of beacons, cookies etc.
Personal data when you order and buy a product sample from us (online or in person)
If you wish to order and buy a product sample from us online or in person, then personal details about you will be collected for that purpose.
When you order a product from us, it will be necessary to collect the following information about you:
– Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
– Transaction details
– Details of which product you are ordering
– Any details about whether you have returned a product
– Information required to fulfil our bookkeeping obligations
Personal data collected if you participate in a contest organised by us or a survey instigated by us
If we decide to organise a contest, e.g. through our profiles on relevant social media, we will collect personal data about you, which you voluntarily provide by taking part in the contest or taking part in our survey. The collection of personal
data is necessary to enable us to find a winner of the contest or register participation in a survey.
We collect the following personal data:
– Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
– Information given as an element of taking part in a contest
– Information given in connection with the survey
2.2 How we collect information about you
We can collect personal details in the following ways:
– When you voluntarily give us information through our website or application or other channels, including when you fill in
our contact form.
– When you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone or any other form of communication.
– By means of cookies and similar technologies (see clause 4).
- Use of personal information
3.1 The purposes of processing data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To deliver our products or services to you.
– To administrate your account and maintain our business relations.
– To send you updates, marketing communications or other relevant information (if you have given your consent).
– To improve our products, services and website, based on your feedback and preferences.
– To comply with legal obligations, court orders or requests from authorities.
3.2 The legal basis for data processing
We process your personal information on the following legal basis:
– Your express consent, see Article 6 (1) point a of the GDPR.
– Performance of a contract with you, see Article 6 (1) point b of the GDPR.
– Compliance with legislation or legal obligations, see Article 6 (1) point c of the GDPR.
– Our legitimate interests as a company, see Article 6 (1) point f of the GDPR.
3.3 Passing on personal data:
We may pass on your personal details to the following parties:
– Our third-party suppliers who are involved in delivering products or providing services.
– Professional consultants such as lawyers or auditors.
– Judicial authorities or other authorities in accordance with current legislation.
- Storage of personal information
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is
processed securely and protected against unauthorised access, alterations or data corruption.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We give top priority to secure storage of your data, and we have a number of
internal procedures and policies to ensure that we comply with the obligatory security
standards for storing personal data. We make every effort to ensure the
integrity of your personal data.
- Your rights
You have certain rights in connection with the processing of your personal data.
These include the right:
– To request access to your personal details and have them corrected.
– To request that your personal details be deleted.
– To ask for restrictions on processing of your personal details.
– To raise objections to the processing of your personal details.
– To request portability of data.
If our processing of your personal details depends on consent given by you, then you can withdraw that consent at any time, by contacting us: contact details are given below. If you decide to withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal information, unless we are specifically obliged to do so or we are legitimately entitled to continue to process and store your personal details.
If you wish to exercise your rights, or if you have any questions or complaints about our processing of your personal details, please contact us: our contact details are given below. It is also possible to submit a complaint to:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Telephone +45 3319 3200
- Contact details
exercise your rights, please contact us at:
Date: 1 September 2023